We will at all times adhere to the FAI and Government guidelines, at the moment Level 5 is in place until 2nd December.
When we are allowed to commence training and play matches we intend to give clubs a minimum of two weeks to prepare for competitive action.
Over the weekend we will put in an application to the Connacht F.A to extend our season until 21st March 2021.
We hope this decision will remove any uncertainty for the next number of weeks.
All the best and stay safe
26 Views - Last updated: 24/01/21